Supernatural - Le Forum

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Sera Gamble interview s4 (SPOILER)

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

1 Sera Gamble interview s4 (SPOILER) le Ven 15 Aoû 2008 - 19:04

Didi*Padackles

Didi*Padackles
Modératrice En route avec Métallicar
voilà une nouvelle interview de sera gamble, scénariste pour Supernatural, pour Firefox.elle parle de la saison 4 !

l'interview est en anglais j'espère que quelqu'un pourra la traduire carelle est extremement interressante !!!!

INTERVIEW

Firefox News: The writer's strike cut season 3 short. Meanwhile, time was running down on Dean's deal. Has having a full season ahead and Dean no longer in the process of dying affected the atmosphere working on season 4?

Sera Gamble: Yeah, I suppose we are in a different head space this season. Worrying about when we were going to shut down was no fun. And we came into this season with an embarrassment of riches, because we inherited some of the storyline we didn't get a chance to tell last year. So, we're in a happy place.

FFN: What's Sam been doing while Dean was in hell? Will he resemble how he was without Dean in "Mystery Spot" -- emotionally shut off and completely focused on hunting?

SG: Tune in and find out!

FFN: Can you tell us what Dean's state of mind will be like at the beginning of season 4?

SG: Confused – there's a lot of mystery surrounding his return. I can't say much about it yet. Just what I'm sure you were already assuming: when he starts to get answers, he doesn't like 'em all that much.

FFN: Will season 4 reveal how Dean got out of hell?

SG: Yes.

FFN: Is there a season 4 script you've written or are working on now that you're particularly excited about? Or a story that you're eager for viewers to see that you're allowed to talk about?

SG: I'm very excited for the premiere to air. Eric wrote it and Kim Manners directed it; I think they both outdid themselves. So did the actors. It's an all-around fantastic episode. One of my favorites. I wrote the second episode. It was a blast because I got to bring back some of my favorite characters. After the first two episodes air, we'll be freer to talk about what's really going on this season. I'll be happy about that. I hate being this cagey about everything.

Right this second, I'm in the thick of writing a two-parter with Eric; it'll air as episodes 9 and 10. We're both excited by it. The case that pulls Sam and Dean in is very evocative and unusual and cool. And it has a great cliffhanger. It's gonna feel like a long week in between those two episodes, if we do our jobs right.

FFN: Bobby has been a surrogate father to the boys.
Will we see more of him in season 4?

SG: Yes. You won't have to wait long to see him -- he's in the first couple of episodes. I just watched a cut of Episode Two, and there's a situation he finds himself in which may be his creepiest scene yet. And that's saying something.

FFN: Eric Kripke announced that season 4 would have a black and white episode, an homage to the classic horror films of the 30's. Are you a fan of a particular horror movie or director? Alfred Hitchcock?

SG: Yes – that would be Episode Three. How cool is that? I'm so glad we got to do this episode – and that Bob Singer directed it. That man is a walking encyclopedia of film, so he was definitely the guy for the job. Ben Edlund wrote it. He hit this fantastic tone that's an homage to the classics but also hilariously contemporary. They just went all-out. But my favorite thing about it is seeing Sam and Dean in black and white, like old-school matinée idols.

About your question – of course I'm a fan of Hitchcock. And I have to mention James Whale too; you can't beat the original Frankenstein. I love that poor sweet monster. And his bride had the best horror-movie hair ever.

FFN: You've been writing Sam and Dean for four seasons. What feels most different about writing them now than when you started in season one?

SG: I just know them better now. I've been here for every second of the last three years of their lives. It's a strange feeling, to know fictional characters better than you know many of the actual people in your life. But by Season Four of a show I think that starts to be true.

FFN: Has anything in particular surprised you about the characters, and also about the process of making the show?

SG: I've never worked on a show that kept getting renewed. Before this, I was on a show that got canceled in five episodes. So I always imagined that by Season Four, everything would start to feel stale and labored and hopelessly repetitive. But the creation of this season has been full of pleasant surprises. We've made some choices that felt risky, but the payoff was immediate, in the form of torrents and torrents of story ideas for each brother.

I'm not assuming, by the way, that everyone will love what we're doing. Far from it – I think it'll be the subject of much debate. We're looking forward to that. Actually, we're all squirming in our seats. I don't know who's looking forward to the premiere more – the fans or us.

FFN: One last question: Eric Kripke mentioned at Comic Con that there might be an episode with a seven foot tall, talking teddy bear in it. Would you care to comment?

SG: Last I checked, the teddy bear is still in the episode. The day the bear got invented was one of my favorite days ever on the show. All I can say is, within the construct of the episode, the bear is very logical.

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

http://www.forever-jensen.skyrock.com

2 Re: Sera Gamble interview s4 (SPOILER) le Ven 15 Aoû 2008 - 19:44

survi speedy gimli

survi speedy gimli
Co admin designer
merci didi google ma traduit un bout mais j'ai pas tout piger surtout a la fin ou sa parle d'ours mdr en tout cas j'ai compris que on saura comment dean est sorti et sue ce rappeler de ce qui c'est passer lui plaira pas du tout, bobby sera la dans les deux premiers episodes et que le troisieme serait en noir et blanc. Puis que ca plairait pas forcément a tout le monde ce qu'ils font, su'il y aura des débats

En tout cas c'est ce que j'ai compris mais bon lol je suis une quiche en anglais et google traduit mal mdr je cherche meme des indices sur les photos je suis dingue mdr

http://www.chat-felins.venez.fr

3 Re: Sera Gamble interview s4 (SPOILER) le Sam 16 Aoû 2008 - 0:50

Invité

Anonymous
Invité
merci puce.
j'aurais aimé traduire mais j'ai plus de 200 mails a trier
si personne le fais ces jours ci je verrai sde m'y mettre
il vont faire une episode sur les tedy bear peut etre els ours en peluche qui feront peur. je lis juste sans traduire ou les ours teddy.

cliffanger entre l'epiosde 9 et 10 surement vers noel .

4 Re: Sera Gamble interview s4 (SPOILER) le Sam 16 Aoû 2008 - 14:21

pepez05

pepez05
Chasseurs de monstres
Oui ça promet en tout cas Smile

Merci encore mille fois Isa de nous accorder de ton temps pour posté ces news Wink

http://blog.ifrance.com/pepez05

5 Re: Sera Gamble interview s4 (SPOILER) le Sam 16 Aoû 2008 - 20:33

kate

kate
Modératrice
merci beaucoup j'attendrais la traduction....merci encore pour l'info

6 Re: Sera Gamble interview s4 (SPOILER) le Dim 17 Aoû 2008 - 2:10

Invité

Anonymous
Invité
je la ferais pas sur ce forom

7 Re: Sera Gamble interview s4 (SPOILER) le Dim 17 Aoû 2008 - 5:37

MetallicaDean

MetallicaDean
Hook man
survina a écrit:merci didi google ma traduit un bout mais j'ai pas tout piger surtout a la fin ou sa parle d'ours mdr en tout cas j'ai compris que on saura comment dean est sorti et sue ce rappeler de ce qui c'est passer lui plaira pas du tout, bobby sera la dans les deux premiers episodes et que le troisieme serait en noir et blanc. Puis que ca plairait pas forcément a tout le monde ce qu'ils font, su'il y aura des débats

En tout cas c'est ce que j'ai compris mais bon lol je suis une quiche en anglais et google traduit mal mdr je cherche meme des indices sur les photos je suis dingue mdr

C'est pas évident mais dans l'ensemble tu as bien compris, c'est sur les traducteurs c'est pas terribles.
Ca donne le plus gros mais certains mots il ne les reconnaisses pas dans le contexte ou ils sont, donc il traduise n'importe comment, le problème c'est qu'ils font du mot à mot et quand on écrit en français et que l'on retraduit en anglais avec, je peux t'assurer que la personne à qui on l'envoi ne comprend pratiquement rien tellement c'est bizarre et ça à pas beaucoup évoluer depuis 10 ans malheureusement.
Bobby on le savait qu'il jouait dans les deux premiers épisodes, puisqu'il en avait parler lui même aux conventions. D'après l'article Il devrait revenir beaucoup plus tard, si j'ai bien compris; par contre j'espère que ça fera pas comme Helene...
Ils espèrent que la semaine d'attente entre l'épisode 9 et 10 sera intense si ils font bien leurs travail, toujours si j'ai bien compris, parce qu'en plus il est tard et je commence à plus trop bien lire...
L'épisode avec le nounours j'ai pas tous saisi non plus, mais comme isa ça serait un nounours qui ferait peur, mais je sais pas c'est qu'un projet ou déjà définie ?
Dommage les Teddy sont tellement mignon.

8 Re: Sera Gamble interview s4 (SPOILER) le Dim 17 Aoû 2008 - 10:49

survi speedy gimli

survi speedy gimli
Co admin designer
si y'a des ours tueurs j'en sonnais un qui va pas arreter de sortir des blagues!! mdr

Dernière édition par survina le Dim 17 Aoû 2008 - 16:41, édité 1 fois

9 Re: Sera Gamble interview s4 (SPOILER) le Dim 17 Aoû 2008 - 16:27

Invité

Anonymous
Invité
c'est pas mal l'idee des teddy bear qui est tres forte aux usa sur les enfants nounours pour caliner , gentil .on verra le contraire . je pense qu'il travaillent le projet . tres bonne idee comme sur noel saison 3 , les contes pour enfants saison 3 . jj'aime ces episodes .
pour les clows pauvre jensen

je suis avec toi jensen courage .

10 Re: Sera Gamble interview s4 (SPOILER) le Dim 17 Aoû 2008 - 16:46

survi speedy gimli

survi speedy gimli
Co admin designer
j'ai editer mon message j'avais mis clown tueurs au lieu de ours tueurs mdr!

franchement cette saison risque d'être différentes des autres! avec un episode noir et blanc, un retour de l'enfer, des teddy bear tueurs .... presser de voir ca.

Ah oui et j'espère qu'on verra plus Bobby car j'aime bien ce perso moi!!!

11 Re: Sera Gamble interview s4 (SPOILER) le Dim 17 Aoû 2008 - 18:22

pepez05

pepez05
Chasseurs de monstres
Oui comme tu dis une saison avec pas mal d'épisode spéciaux Wink

http://blog.ifrance.com/pepez05

12 Re: Sera Gamble interview s4 (SPOILER) le Dim 17 Aoû 2008 - 20:34

saphiline

saphiline
Hook man
Oh oui, j'avais adoré "Bedtime stories" et "A very supernatural Christmas".

J'adore ce genre d'épisodes qui changent un peu du contexte et donne une touchecomique, originale, "exotique", lol!

Vivement que la saison commence, on en peut plus d'attendre!!!!!!! On est à bout! What a Face

13 Re: Sera Gamble interview s4 (SPOILER) le Dim 17 Aoû 2008 - 20:36

kate

kate
Modératrice
oui ca devient long vivement le 18 septembre!!!!!

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]